Monday, March 10, 2014

That moment Monday

Every weekday seems to have it's own theme (Throwback Thursday, anyone?), so I decided that I'm going to start my own - "that moment Monday" - you know that moment when something happens (good, bad or otherwise) and you know everyone else would have the same reaction as you. I've got a few ideas kicking around, but here's my first installment.

That moment when the new pair of trail running shoes that you ordered arrives on your birthday!
I'll be testing these guys out on Saturday at the Color Me Green 5k trail race held at the US Whitewater Center in Charlotte - it's the same brand of shoe I wore last year (when Salomon was there letting people test them out) and I wanted to get a pair for some of the upcoming races I've got. 

Feel free to send me some suggestions for future "that moment Monday" posts and if you're interested in joining in the fun, let me know and we'll link up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment